CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

FRIENDS, FAMILY & A BUTTERFLY






I am not a scrapbooker. I do appreciate the patience and talent involved unfortunately I do not have those talents. I regret this because I think it is a fun and fancy way to document your memories. Recently I decided to have my cake and eat it too. School is out and so we have lots of time to fill. I decided to finally upload and print my pictures from 2007 and let Maddie start making her own scrapbooks, it fills up a bunch of time and we will be able to see how her creativity grows through the years. It also saves me from having to do it. I am really excited about this and I hope we can do it every summer. So far we have done 2 pages. The first of course dedicated to her 2 favorite cats and her blankie. This one she titled "under cat world". The second page has pictures of our most recent trip home. This one, "friends, family and a butterfly". I think this could get really interesting. We had one of the best trips home ever. We were all sad to leave after such a great time. We thank everyone for their hospitality! I have also added some delicious recipes for your enjoyment.

0 comments: