Happy Mother's Day!
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving
I am so not wanting to be sappy on Mother's Day but I felt like I should do some kind of tribute to sweet Kathy. I could honestly write for days about what a great person/role model/ nurse/ teacher/chef/seamstress etc... she is but I think you get the point. When I am having "a day" with Maddie I often wonder how in the world my mom did it with 3 of us and a full time job and my dad. It is so sad the we don't realize this until we are much older. My mom would do anything for her kids and her family and seldom asks for anything in return. I hope that she knows how much I love and appreciate her today and always. I love you mom!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment