1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Gonna give it a try!
Posted by ginters3 at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree that there are WAY too many memories to narrow it down BUT....the fact that we were pregnant together and delivered our children so close together has always been SO precious to me!! And how we used to watch "A Baby Story" on the phone together. And of course the Spectrum, always a tops, drive-a-live, our MANY impromptu dance clubs......Girl, I could go on and on...let me add... Let me love you downnnnnn, they happen every day, like....It's about being CONSIDERATE, or RESPECTFUL!! We are a memory making dynamic duo!
I have a fond memory of when you used to blog!
This is an old post, but I figured I would chime in regardless.
I remember you from high school. I remember that you were very friendly and a bit shy. Looking at your Facebook pictures of you and your family, I see that you look very much the same as you did in high school...which should be taken as a compliment.
You have a lovely family and I hope all is well.
Note: Though I appear to have a blog on Blogger from 2003 that I had long forgotten about, my blog address is: http://www.josephdecarlo.com. I don't have a "Catching up with the DeCarlo's" post for you to post your comment on, but I didn't want you to think my blog was the one on Blogger.
Joe.
Post a Comment